The Last Best Brew
When you’re out and about exploring Montana, The Last Best Place, make sure and stop by The Bitter Root Brewery in Hamilton for The Last Best Brew. Bitter Root Brewery is proud to be one of the oldest breweries in the state. First opening its doors in 1998, the last 21 years have been a whirlwind of great beer, delicious food and amazing customers! Family run and family friendly are two pillars that have stood true since the beginning.
Bitter Root Brewery’s brewers are passionate about beer and love the opportunity to showcase their talents. The brewery produces over 40 different styles of beer a year with 11 on draft at our tap room at all times. Matching the brewers’ passion, Bitter Root Brewery’s kitchen team creates dishes primarily from scratch with the best local or organic ingredients whenever possible. With plenty of options to please all palates, the kitchen at the Bitter Root Brewery is a favorite stop for both locals and tourists. Stop by and enjoy the excellent selection of local and traveling musicians every Thursday and Saturday evening from 6pm to 8pm. Stay tuned to our Facebook and website to keep track of what’s on tap, food specials and upcoming music and special events. There’s always something new brewing at the Bitter Root Brewery.
June COVID Update
Thank You For Your Support
We are all looking forward to Montana’s Phase 2 reopening and are working hard with our staff to maintain our cleaning and sanitizing procedures while we are giving you all the great service that you have come to expect from Bitter Root Brewing.
Our limited dine in service will continue with Phase 2. Please feel free to continue to order to go food online or by calling us at 406-363-7468.
Dine In Guidelines
- Our bar is currently closed. There will be no seating, standing or service at the bar.
- Tables must be limited to 10 or fewer people.
- Our tables have been laid out in accordance to the State’s 6ft of physical distance requirements. Please do not move tables or chairs.
- All food and drinks must be served at a table.
- If you are dining with children please keep them with you at all times. Playing on the stage and running around the taproom is not permitted.
- If our dining area has reached capacity please check back for a table later or feel free to step inside and order your food to go or place your order online.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We proudly feature products from these local partners:
- Western Montana Growers Coop
- Rocky Mountain Natural Beef
- Sweet Root Farms
- Hamilton Packing Co
- Bitter Root Organics
- Plant Perks
- Daily’s Premium Meats
- Le Petit Outre Bakery
- Amaltheia Dairy
- Grains of Montana
- Big Creek Coffee Roasters