The Last Best Brew
When you’re out and about exploring Montana, The Last Best Place, make sure and stop by Bitter Root Brewering in Hamilton for The Last Best Brew. Bitter Root Brewing is proud to be one of the oldest breweries in the state. First opening its doors in 1998, the last 22 years have been a whirlwind of great beer, delicious food and amazing customers! Family run and family friendly are two pillars that have stood true since the beginning.
Bitter Root Brewing’s brewers are passionate about beer and love the opportunity to showcase their talents. The brewery produces over 40 different styles of beer a year with 16 on draft at our tap room at all times. Matching the brewers’ passion, Bitter Root Brewing’s kitchen team creates dishes primarily from scratch with the best fresh and local ingredients whenever possible. With plenty of options to please all palates, the kitchen at Bitter Root Brewing is a favorite stop for both locals and tourists. There’s always something new brewing at Bitter Root Brewing.
- Western Montana Growers Coop
- Bitterroot Beef
- Sweet Root Farms
- Eternal Blooms
- Plant Perks
- Daily’s Premium Meats
- Le Petit Outre Bakery
- Grains of Montana
- Big Creek Coffee Roasters
Thank You For Your Support
At Bitter Root Brewing we are adhering to the State of Montana and CDC guidelines for dine in service. We are also following the Governor’s Mask Mandate and ask that all customers respect and follow this. Staff will be wearing face coverings while they serve you and we ask that you wear a face covering any time you are not seated at your table. We thank you all so much for your patience and understanding when you join us. Our staff are working so hard to make sure that tables, menus, condiments and surfaces are all being cleaned thoroughly between each customer.
Please feel free to continue to order to go food online or by calling us at 406-363-7468.
Dine In Guidelines
- Our bar is currently closed. There will be no seating or standing at the bar.
- Our tables have been laid out in accordance to the State’s 6ft of physical distance recommendations.
- If you are dining with children please keep them with you at all times. Playing on the stage and running around the taproom is not permitted.
- If our dining area has reached capacity please check back for a table later or feel free to step inside and order your food to go or place your order online.