Bitter Root Brewery Sales Rep
Bitter Root Brewing is searching for an outstanding sales representative candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery team. The sales representative will cover the following areas: Montana, Northern/SE Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Requirements or preferred experience
• Sales experience in the craft beer segment.
• Existing relationships and good reputation both in the On/Off Premise retail marketplace as well as with our local and regional distributor partners.
• Currently residing in Western Montana.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Having a firm understanding of, and be able to explain in detail, the company’s history, community involvement, beer portfolio and short- and long-term vision.
• Communicate information to retail accounts and distributor partners about upcoming beer launches, seasonal releases, Point-of-Sale, etc.
• Manage time and priorities in an effective, responsible and efficient manner.
• Be familiar with draft systems and have the ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
• Be fluent and current in each state’s (MT,WA,ID) liquor license codes and regulations.
• Utilize all sales-related software (i.e. Lily Pad, VIP) on a regular basis
• Gain an intimate and working knowledge of each distributor partner’s organization, including an open relationship with all members of the management and sales teams.
• Provide distributor partners with sales literature, technical assistance and sales training as needed.
• Assist all distributor partners in promoting sales of the products, and helping build consumer acceptance of the products.
• Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing sales reps, depletion information, and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
• Regularly planned account/market visits with distributor partner’s sales reps and retail accounts
• Manage all distributor partners’ POS inventory on a monthly basis.
• Establish regular contact and build relationships with key decision makers at Key Accounts, both on and off premise, in order to gain sales and distribution.
• Work closely with each distributor’s sales reps in each market On and Off Premise.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
• You have a passion for independently produced craft beer
• You were born to sell and naturally maintain a positive attitude
• Your nature is to do your best at all times without being managed
• You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
• You have a strong desire for results and ability to bring projects to completion
• Flexible work schedule with ability to work nights and week-ends as needed
This is a full time salaried position with benefits package including simple IRA, paid time off and of course….beer!
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone upbeat and friendly that understands the meaning of excellent customer service and efficiency to join our team. Previous service experience is preferred. This position will start out part time with the potential for full time hours as we head into our summer season.
- Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent customer service
- Positive and friendly attitude in customer and co-worker interactions
- Evening, weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Flexibility in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Interest in/ beer knowledge is a plus!
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively co-workers and customers
- Able to effectively and efficiently work a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Able to carry trays, move up and down stairs and be on your feet for an extended period of time
If you are interested in our Server role please send a resume and brief paragraph about yourself and your interest in the job to email@example.com.