Bitter Root Brewery Sales Rep
Bitter Root Brewing is searching for an outstanding sales representative candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery team. The sales representative will cover the following areas: Montana, Northern/SE Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Requirements or preferred experience:
- Sales experience in the craft beer segment.
- Existing relationships and good reputation both in the On/Off Premise retail marketplace as well as with our local and regional distributor partners.
- Currently residing in Western Montana.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Having a firm understanding of, and be able to explain in detail, the company’s history, community involvement, beer portfolio and short- and long-term vision.
- Communicate information to retail accounts and distributor partners about upcoming beer launches, seasonal releases, Point-of-Sale, etc.
- Manage time and priorities in an effective, responsible and efficient manner.
- Be familiar with draft systems and have the ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Be fluent and current in each state’s (MT,WA,ID) liquor license codes and regulations.
- Utilize all sales-related software (i.e. Lily Pad, VIP) on a regular basis
- Gain an intimate and working knowledge of each distributor partner’s organization, including an open relationship with all members of the management and sales teams.
- Provide distributor partners with sales literature, technical assistance and sales training as needed.
- Assist all distributor partners in promoting sales of the products, and helping build consumer acceptance of the products.
- Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing sales reps, depletion information, and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
- Regularly planned account/market visits with distributor partner’s sales reps and retail accounts
- Manage all distributor partners’ POS inventory on a monthly basis.
- Establish regular contact and build relationships with key decision makers at Key Accounts, both on and off premise, in order to gain sales and distribution.
- Work closely with each distributor’s sales reps in each market On and Off Premise.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You have a passion for independently produced craft beer
- You were born to sell and naturally maintain a positive attitude
- Your nature is to do your best at all times without being managed
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- You have a strong desire for results and ability to bring projects to completion
- Flexible work schedule with ability to work nights and week-ends as needed
This is a full time salaried position with benefits package including simple IRA, paid time off and of course….beer!
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone upbeat and friendly that understands the meaning of excellent customer service and efficiency to join our team. Previous service experience is preferred.
- Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent customer service
- Positive and friendly attitude in customer and co-worker interactions
- Evening, weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Flexibility in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Interest in/ beer knowledge is a plus!
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively co-workers and customers
- Able to effectively and efficiently work a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Able to carry trays, move up and down stairs and be on your feet for an extended period of time
This position will start at part time with the ability to move into full time work as our season progresses. Please send a resume to Autumn@bitterrootbrewing.com.
We are looking for a cook with passion to join our team. We create local, seasonal, fresh cuisine in a primarily from scratch kitchen. We enjoy catering to all our customers food preferences including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free as well as allergies.
This position requires 2 years minimum professional cooking experience and/or a culinary degree. Must possess efficient knife skills, food knowledge, sanitation, safety and organization. Candidate should come with a background of great team communication, understanding of tickets and line organization. A strong sense of urgency to produce consistent quality food in a high paced environment is mandatory.
Our Line Cook positions are a mix of prep, line cooking, cleaning, dishes and helping everyone on the team serve our customers. We follow all in houses recipes by spec to ensure a consistent experience for our guests.
If you have passion for cooking and want to work with a crew that loves their food and customers, please respond with a resume to Toby@bitterrootbrewing.com to inquire more about this opportunity.